[sac-forum] Re: Sky clock

  • From: "Paul Lind" <pulind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:01:50 -0700

Andrew,
I don't know whose law that is, but the corollary is this: "It will also be clear on Thursday before the star party." This happened to Joe Goss and me at 5 mile meadow. (You know, "the Seniors Stargazers", or those without regular day jobs.) On Thursday it was very clear, but the rest of the weekend was a bust.
Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Goodwin" <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>