[sac-forum] Re: Sky clock

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:59:56 -0700

Paul, add me to the list of "the Seniors Stargazers" as I am in the process of throwing in the towel. I have a brain scan tomorrow and that will be the final draw. My wife won't let me drive anymore and I expect that the MDA doctors will make it official.

I feel like HAL " my mind is going... I can feel it,  I'm afraid , Dave.

Andrew  (I think)

Paul Lind wrote:

Andrew, I don't know whose law that is, but the corollary is this: "It will also be clear on Thursday before the star party." This happened to Joe Goss and me at 5 mile meadow. (You know, "the Seniors Stargazers", or those without regular day jobs.) On Thursday it was very clear, but the rest of the weekend was a bust.

Paul