[sac-board] Re: SAC Web Site

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:51:12 -0700

The library consists of ~5 decent books and a lot of other schtuff.  When I
first acquired it I made an inventory sheet that I'd hand out at meetings.
I use to also bring the decent books and beg people to check them out--to no
avail.

I'll be happy to pass on the sheer weight to anyone so desirous or just as
happy to keep the weight in my house--I think it helps prevent the wind from
blowing it over.

Either way--just let me know.

Jennifer Keller
Secretary, SAC