[sac-board] Re: SAC Luncheon @ GCSP

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 00:22:47 -0700

Am I in the process of volunteering for something here? I fired off an email
to Dean about our status and that we budgeted for a luncheon and I would be
there. I said I wanted to announce at the meeting and have a signup sheet.
I'll let you know what he fires back.

Is someone to announce the funeral details on Saturday on AZ or SAClist?

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Coordinator
Phoenix AZ
spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't recall from the April board meeting who was coordinating the SAC
luncheon at the Grand Canyon Star Party.  Whoever it is needs to see me at
the meeting this Friday and pick up the check, otherwise they may have to
do it out-of-pocket until the June meeting.

-Paul
(Wandering through the accounts I have set up)