[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations...Newsletter folding

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:28:50 -0700

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:40:34 -0700, Thad Robosson wrote:

> > > Or maybe we could make that task a paying one....a volunteer could offer
> > > do this
> > > job for a slight reduction in membership, or a small, outright per-batch
> > > payment.  I'm
> > > sure that there are members in the club who would care to contribute,
> but
> > > don't have much
> > > time to do so.  This would be a good way for them to do that.
> >
> > Being paid and volunteering are opposites in my book.
> >
> > -Paul
>

> I think that my point was obvious....Now, can we please make some headway on
> THE issues?  Please?
> Before the "Give a S**t meter hits the red?......

I'm wondering if those of you against having a sub-group doing the folding
even read my letter.  I did not propose this and I specifically mentioned
that it would make the newsletters less timely.

Also, this discussion on the continuing of paying for newsletter folding
should stop due to the lack interest by the editor.