[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations...Newsletter folding

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 07:40:32 -0700

> Instead of saying what we can't do, please make suggestions about what we
> can do.
>
> (This isn't entirely directed at Steve, his message was just convenient.)

OK, does Jack's printing dept. offer folding/stapling services?  Is it worth
it if they do?
Or maybe we could make that task a paying one....a volunteer could offer to
do this
job for a slight reduction in membership, or a small, outright per-batch
payment.  I'm
sure that there are members in the club who would care to contribute, but
don't have much
time to do so.  This would be a good way for them to do that.

Thad