[sac-board] Re: PO Box for SAC?

  • From: Mike Willmoth <mwillmoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Harshaw <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:15:28 -0700

Hi, Richard!

I pick up the mail for a non-profit international artists association
that has its mailbox here in Phoenix. They contracted with a local
non-profit which is art-friendly since the board of directors are
spread over two continents. It works well for them/us.

I just wanted to let you know that this issue resurfaces occasionally,
but the Treasurers opt out and prefer to receive the mail directly. No
biggie to me.

Philosophically, a centrally located mailbox would be on average the
most convenient. Another option would be to use the Main Postal
Facility on Van Buren just east of 48th St as they stay open for
counter service until 930pm Mon-Fri and until 5pm Sat.

I'll go back to lurk mode now :-)

<== Mike ==>