[sac-board] PO Box for SAC?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:25:31 -0700

Peter Argenziano had a great idea to help avoid the confusion caused by
having our on-line membership form go to the home of the current treasurer.
Why not just get a PO Box that the treasurer will have access to?  If the
treasurer changes and the new one is far from the post office box, it can
easily be moved (and the web page updated).

I don't know what a box would cost-maybe $75 a year?

I need for the four active officers to reply to me on this. All board list
members may certainly comment, and we'll take them as we weigh a decision.
But I'd like to have this decided up or down by the end of next week. Will
that be okay?

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

Brilliant Sky Observatory