[sac-board] Re: Newsletter - moving forward...

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F. (Spec Cas Risk Svcs UW Suppo)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:38:34 -0500

Hi Chris,
In no particular order:
--Yes, I can make a board meeting at 6:30 Feb 11 prior to the regular
SAC meeting.
--I have no opinion on monthly or quarterly newsletters.  If I had to do
them, I'd propose susquacentennially (every 150 years)!
--Thanks for covering for me last meeting.  If you would bring me the
treasurer stuff you collected last time to this meeting, I'd appreciate
it.
Doesn't sound like you will be at Antennas this weekend so you will miss
freezing to death.  To bad...
Mitch