[sac-board] Re: Newsletter - moving forward...

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 22:26:02 -0700

I agree with Peter.  I'd much rather receive a monthly newsletter.  I'll try to
contribute more to the content, if needed.

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com