[sac-board] Re: Fw: copyrighted or public domain of double star data base

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:11:42 -0700

Mentioning copyright is protection from the biggies running with what you
offered up. Such as publishing your short story and Paramount making a
blockbuster movie out of it. You might have a stronger case but I still
don't think you are out of luck if you put something up but can show it came
from you.

That's a good idea to add a note of instruction. That would clarify usage
rights and credits right in the beginning.

Jack

Jeff sed: