[sac-board] Re: Fw: copyrighted or public domain of double star data base

  • From: "Erdmann, Robert E" <robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:49:08 -0700

Bingo!!

...but on the other hand, what I'm finding with folks wanting to use the
data/information from The NGC/IC Project is that giving The NGC/IC
Project credit for doing the research and generating the data that
they're using gives their application, or their intended use of the
data, a lot more credibility than if they kept quiet about where they
got the data, and simply left it as an anonymous source.

/Bob