[sac-board] Re: Adding On-line Web Payments to SAC's Web Site

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:21:17 -0700

I don't know much about PayPal, but have heard some folks talk about it and it
seems to be quite popular amongst those that purchase on the internet.  Since
I don't purchase on the internet the details are not known to me.

Having said the above, how many in the club would be able to take advantage of
such an option if it were made available, is that enough to make it worthwhile
and would the membership feel comfortable with this arrangement.

aj