[sac-board] Re: 2011 Thunderbird Park Public Star Party

  • From: Gene A Lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:06:53 -0700

Yes they did, many moons ago... The Glendale Parks & Rec supplied a
troop some years...
I THINK the Scouts charged some admission, too....
Check with Glendale P&R about that...

Maybe the Police Dept. could supply reflective vests ???
And off-duty policepeople to go with them ???

Remember, WE are supposed to be GUESTS at this thing....
Let Glendale City supply the infrastructure...
Gene L