[rsc] Re: Principles

  • From: Carolyn Morris <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:46:05 -0400

Peace Chetan,

Thank you for your comments.  By the way, we missed your participation in
Louisville, Kentucky at the Gathering at the Crossroads, it was an amazing
two-days of community building.  I know there are plans to continue
building, be sure to check in with Shannon Turner for those follow-up
meetings.  Your voice is valued!!

Best,

Carolyn Renée
Executive Director
Alternate ROOTS
1083 Austin Avenue, NE
Atlanta, GA  30307
404-577-1079 [W]
404-577-7991 [Fax]
404-641-3166 [Cell]
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.alternateroots.org

Time is creativity, and how we use it, can yield prosperity or disparity!
--Carolyn Renée

Creative
Artist
Rendering