[rsc] Re: Learning Exchange-draft 5 Counting Down to Durham!!

  • From: "Ebony Noelle Golden" <furiousflower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nancy wilson" <butterflyhush@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kathie de Nobriga" <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:38:40 -0400

I will have copies with me. &nbsp;If there is something else you want me to
copy, let me know.

Looking forward.

Bettys Daughter Arts Collaborative
Creating Radical Expressiveness in Community
www.bettysdaughterarts.com
Sent from my Palm Pre
On Apr 16, 2010 8:27 AM, nancy wilson &lt;butterflyhush@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Yes this looks great. I will have all the supplies and get snacks. My printer
is not working so we will have to go to kinkos to make copies. YAY I'm
excited!!!

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Kathie de Nobriga
&lt;kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

this is sounding so exciting!

good luck..I'm looking forward to being able to see some of the
footage.....break the proverbial leg!

--

Kathie deNobriga

PO Box 1087 * Pine Lake * GA 30072

404-299-9498 (home, office &amp; fax)

678-427-9673 (cell)

--
"Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world at once, but of stretching out
to mend the part of the world that is within our reach." Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Love &amp; Light
MaMa Nia