[rsc] Durham, NC Learning Exchange -Budget breakdown

  • From: Ebony Golden <furiousflower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:49:05 -0400

Learning Exchange- “Growing Across Generations”

Durham, NC

*Budget*—1050.00

Travel

Shon: 150.00

Ebony:  280.00

              430.00

Stipend

Shon: 310.00

Ebony: 310.00

              620.00

Total:    1050.00

*Budget Narrative*
Shon and I have decided to cover our expenses and split the remainder in
half.  We are co-leads, no lead and no shadow.  We split the duties, the
facilitation, and attended all conference calls equally.

--
Ebony N. Golden, MFA, MA
Creative Director

Check out...Gumbo Yaya/or this is why we speak in tongues
"Creative Healing and Expression for Women of the Diaspora"
www.iamnotaproject.wordpress.com