[rsc] Elandria from HIghlander Center Helps with the Durham Learning Exchange

  • From: Ebony Golden <furiousflower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, elandria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mama nia <butterflyhush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:18:07 -0400

Greetings team,

I have just talked with Elandria from Highlander.  She is sending me a
resource package that will help further our conversation about
intergenrational dialogue and action.  Big Ups Elandria! Thank you for
donating your time and resources to the Durham community.

--
Ebony N. Golden, MFA, MA
Creative Director

Check out...Gumbo Yaya/or this is why we speak in tongues
"Creative Healing and Expression for Women of the Diaspora"
www.iamnotaproject.wordpress.com