[rsc] Re: Charlotte Gathering at Crossroads working agenda

  • From: "Sheila Kerrigan" <kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:25:42 -0400

Dear Hope, I'm not sure I can explain it so anybody could know what I'm
talking about, which is why I was cryptic in the agenda.

Rounds are a way of brainstorming on your feet for performers. Instead of
saying your ideas, you do them. At the end of rounds, people talk about the
ideas they saw that they want to explore further, and the ideas they got
from the ideas they saw. I'd be happy to lead a round at the ROOTS Annual
Meeting for RSC folks, if you'd like.

Best,
Sheila Kerrigan
kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2310 Stansbury Rd
Chapel Hill NC 27516
919-929-1624
Check out my book, The Performer's Guide to the Collaborative Process:
www.collaborativecreativity.com
www.heinemanndrama.com/products/E00311.aspx