[rollei_list] Re: slide shows alive and well in Europe

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:51:04 -0400

If you think about it, any enlarging lens that is long enough to give
you the magnification you need will certainly cover...

Eric Goldstein

On 10/6/06, David Dodge <dannysoar@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd have thought that the important number would be the coverage.  I
can't imagine that  6x9 enlarging lenses are hard to find.  I have a
friend who regularly enlarges 5x7's on an old 8x10 Saltzman (sp?)
enlarger.
David