[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Re: OT: Enlargers (long)

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:22:57 -0500

I use the Omega B22 as well. Just got an Aristo cold light head for it, so could use a second B22 condensor housing to make switching easier. One problem I ran into with Ilford multigrade paper and the cold light head is that I don't know where to put the multigrade filters. Don't really want to put them below the lens!

The B22 certainly is the ideal enlarger for crammed or temporary darkrooms. It also makes a great copy stand with the optional T2 adapter camera holder.
Jan

Subject: [rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Re: OT: Enlargers (long)
From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
I use a B22 -- Omega.  I don't have any 6x9 machines -- and have always
been partial to the Omega enlargers.  My brother has a color lab, so I
just print the B & W
Peter nebergall

--- Rollei List