[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:40:28 -0600

I just bought another old automat, with a coated tessar, but the camera
is wierd.  It is a Carl Zeiss f3.5 tessar, so I suspect the lens is way
too new?  Lens# 1192124.  Shutter is Compur-Rapid, rather than
synchro-compur.  Not a jena or an Opton...

1101153 body #.

Viewing lens is uncoated.  Has no info.  Camera has added synch, dead
center bottom, and something that looks like a kalart synch.  Camera
shows sign of having been repainted.

Made from pieces?  Re-lensed later?  What have I got here?

Peter Nebergall