[rollei_list] Re: maxwell screen

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:17:27 -0500

Hi John,

I meant to say that bright screen or not, I almost always need the
magnifier to get into focus.
This could all be getting used the look of the maxwell screen, and
learning to trust it.

But I haven't had my eyes checked in about 18 years - so I could be
facing one of those subtle life changes, and I'm in denial.

Thank you all, by the way for a great discussion on this topic, and
my friend thanks you for your help placing his Automat in the right
historical context.
I gave him a roll of film and lent him my spare light meter. Let's
wait and see if it doesn't add one more to our ranks.

Elias