[rollei_list] maxwell screen

Hello all,

After using my maxwell screen for a while now, I'm not so sure I like
it as much as the original plain ground glass - or maybe I'm
remembering with a little regret at the expense. Do any of you who
are used to working with your Rolleis think that I can make the swap
myself? Or are the shims that are in there mean that a bit of
calibration is going to be required? It's 2.8C by the way.

With the Rolleikin in place, the viewfinder is almost completely
filled by that annoying split prism.

Thanks,

Elias