[rollei_list] Re: brushed aluminum

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dpurdyphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:35:26 -0800

On Tuesday, Mar 8, 2005, at 12:01 US/Pacific, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> ALL Bay III  hinged caps will fit ALL 2.8 Fs!
>
> There is NFW that it would not.
>
> Jerry

That is what I figured though someone on this list last year had gotten
a lens cap that fit the bayonet but the distance between the lenses was
wrong.  I can't remember exactly what models they were talking about.
I got a pretty good deal on a brushed aluminum lens cap but my camera
is at Oceanside for a few more weeks so I can't try it.

thanks
Dennis