[rollei_list] Re: Vastly OT: Kippered Herring

Marc James Small wrote:

I finally made a Kippered Herring connection. Tomorrow, I shall have a poached Kipper with some eggs and bacon. This has naught to do with photography but has much to do with patience, as I had to educate the folks at the Fresh Market about Kippers and they got a box in just for me. So, whenever I am on the north side of Richmond, I can swing buy and get refilled.

I am in heaven. The flooring crew who will be here in the AM will probably go on strike due to the smell, but that is their problem.

Marc

How can one tell when kippered herring goes bad? Or maybe it doesn't?

keith whaley