[rollei_list] Re: SL66 645 Vertical Back

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:32:02 -0300

2012/2/7 John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for that information Carlos. I know I'd seen it somewhere but my
> first source was Prochnow and I could not see anything there.

Prochnow includes this magazine in the Report 2 third and reviewed
edition (page 26-575), it was not mentioned in the first and second
edition, he says it is a special equipment and a few units were only
made  from October 1972 to March 1978, anyway I couldn't find in
Prochnow the 645 16/32 exposures roll film magazine also described in
Mannheim. The 645 magazines were made after some years the SL66
production started, they are mentioned in the newer SL66 instruction
manuals accesories list too.