[rollei_list] Re: SL66 645 Vertical Back

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:58:05 -0800

David and other RUGers,

Now you tell me WTF good is a vertical 645 back? It still only takes 12 exposures on a
120 roll.  I'd rather crop a 6x6 negative.

Someone gave me a vertical 645 back for my H'blad. Gratis! It is called A12V or code
30106.  I will give it away unless I can find out how to convert it to 6x6.

Jerry Lehrer

On 2/6/2012 1:11 PM, David Sadowski wrote:
FYI- Not my auction

Item number:    170777697015

RARE Honeywell Rolleiflex SL66 w/VERTICAL 645 Mag REALLY NICE CONDITION!
With NEW&  EXTREMELY RARE 645 VERTICAL Film Magazine

"Rollei SL66 with 80mm f2.8 Planar and a NEW, EXTREMELY RARE, VERTICAL
645 magazine, note the Honeywell viewfinder label and the Zeiss
lenscap label, very little use, slight ding on front side, minor
scuffs on tripod mount and focusing screen otherwise NEAR MINT."

How likely is it the back is new?  After all, these things haven't
been made for years.