[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimot...first Rollei SLR

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:00:28 -0700

I agree in part about Singapore. I disagree on the others. All you have said
here you heard from Prochnow. He probably glamorized it. I still think
Heidecke screwed up and Victor simply outsmarted him.

Hasselblad had ZERO interest in a TLR. That is a dream created by Rollei
somewhere. Prochnow was daydreaming about that one. Victor used that threat
as a means to convince Heidecke not to build an SLR. Heidecke took the bait
and Rollei eventually failed. Hasselblad never considered a TLR even AFTER
Rollei came out with an SLR. So I stand by my comments.

Numbers are numbers. You can produce 1000 cameras but if you only sell 500
then you are at a 50% loss.

Your turn. I know you will not let me have the last word.

Peter K

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬