[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimot...first Rollei SLR

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:47:32 -0700

I think the nice term is gentlemens' agreement. Sorry I disagree. He was fat
and happy and making money so this is the alleged reason, I think it is a
legend not really fact.

My post is not THAT different. He was "talked out of it" by Rollei. They
allege a genetlemens' agreement. Just because it is written that way does
not make it true.

I think production #s are meaningless. Sales are what is important. Two very
different things. GM produced many cars, but sold fewer. Hence they went
bankrupt. Same for F&H.

Your turn Carlos. I mean, I am not trying to step on your ego here. I know
you are a big fish in our little pond. :-)

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬