[rollei_list] Re: Rollei taking and ... Rolleikin parallax

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 01:57:39 +0000 (GMT)

Talking about parallax, I think could be interesting
to comment about the parallax using the Rolleikin.
Since the camera parallax compensation mechanism is
useless for the 24x36mm format, the Rolleikin masks
have focusing frames less than 24x36mm, the focusing
screen mask frame measures 24x33mm and the
sportsfinder mask frame (more parallax) measures
27x21mm only;I never perceived parallax problems using
these masks.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> [...]