[rollei_list] Rollei 35 trials

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:41:28 -0500

Hello RUGers,

I'm getting familiar with my baby Rollei - though my first roll was a total disaster. Any help with the following would be appreciated. Guess focusing with my Trip 35 is much easier. Could it be the Rollei 35 is fussier, less forgiving, due to sharpness? Why are 6 feet, and 20 feet marked in red? How should I treat the meter, certainly not as a spot? I compares favorably to my Gossen's readings, but is much less sensitive. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Elias