[rollei_list] Re: RPA, Efke 25, fixer with hardener?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 05:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- El jue 2-abr-09, J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> ...I don't know if Efke 25 is "sharper" than a
> modern 100 film like Tmax and Delta, but it is as fine
> grained as Pan F+, at least in D-76 and similar developers
> (I use Agfa 17).

I think to develop the Efke 25 using the Tetenal Ultrafin Plus 1+4, there is no
developing time available in the web for this combo (at least I did not find
it), I'll try five minutes because this developer is more active than D-76 for
other films, (it is recommended 6 minutes using D 76).
BTW I have used several times the Tetenal for Ilford Pan F Plus ISO 50 and the
combo works very good.-

Carlos

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable