[rollei_list] 220 film in the Rolleicord IV

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 05:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

My Rolleicord IV is loaded with Tri- X 320 220 film, the only B&W film
available for 220, the five rolls box came with the Efke 25 6,5x9cm film sheets
for the Rollei plates adapter a friend of mine bought for me in the States.

I only took two photographs so far; the 220 film fitted in the 'cord IV
perfectly, the guide paper start looked longer than the 120 guide paper start
(up the film beginning)but I need to verify it after to develop the film. It
seemed me film advanced too much before to engage the frame number one, but
from one to two and two to three film advance was identical regarding 120 and
then I think I have assured at least 12 frames.

My idea is to open the camera back in the darkness after to take the frame 12
to put the film counter at 0 and I'll see the results..., I think it will work,
the film sensor will "think" it has enough film in the upper spool to start the
film counter again, I only have doubts about the final number of frames due to
the film wound up before to engage the number one. I'll try the method in the
Rolleiflex too.-

Carlos

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable