[rollei_list] Re: OT: The Rollei List

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:29:21 -0700

Oh my... there you go again, remembering that we go w-a-y back...  :-)

And I do know that this is a Rollei list and I don't wish to go in an improper
direction, so I'm just following-up on your post referencing me.  :-)

Here is a link to my latest. Given to me as a Christmas gift from my two
youngest sons.
There's a caption under each photo.

http://www.photomojo.org/Me_n_My_Sig/index.html

Here is a better look at the piece.