[rollei_list] Re: OT: Tessar 2.8/45 "Pancake" for Contax/Yashica

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:32:51 +0100 (BST)

I've used it as well, although I don't own it. I don't
think it's quite as sharp as the 50mm Planars, but
it's still pretty good by any standards. I agree
completely with all of Todd's other comments. If it
were a 40mm, I would buy one!

Nick

http://www.deremate.com.ar/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=11423294

> > All the best
> > Carlos

> > Correo Yahoo!
> > Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y
> antispam ¡gratis!
> > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
> > ---
> > Rollei List
> >
> > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe'
> > in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into
> > www.freelists.org

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.
http://uk.mail.yahoo.com