[rollei_list] Re: O.T. Richard Feynman

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm very rusty on Feynman diagrams at this stage, but count me in!
Larry Cuffe

On 22 Jul, 2010,at 05:09 AM, chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I read 'Surely you're joking Mr. Feynmann' ( I may have garbled the title) quite a few years ago and was enthralled by it. He was definitely a bit of a Renaissance man and knew how to live. I subsequently dipped into his educational books on physics - they made the subject matter a helluva lot more interesting than the usual college textbooks.
Chat

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This is completely off topic, but I would like to share a letter written by Feynman to his wife, shortly after the first atomic bomb test.

It is so far off topic that I propose just sending it to those who know of Feynman and share my admiration for the man.  If anyone has any interest in the inner thoughts of one of the most brilliant physicists, let me know and I will respond directly.

I'll wait a few days for responses and/or complaints.

DAW