[rollei_list] Re: O.T. Richard Feynman

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:09:16 +0100

I read 'Surely you're joking Mr. Feynmann' ( I may have garbled the title)
quite a few years ago and was enthralled by it. He was definitely a bit of a
Renaissance man and knew how to live. I subsequently dipped into his
educational books on physics - they made the subject matter a helluva lot
more interesting than the usual college textbooks.
Chat