[rollei_list] OT Re: Re: scanners. Honest Mistake

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:58:30 -0500

Sorry guys, honest mistake, did not know.
I thought the original poster would have wanted to see what I got from the scanner. I was not trying to show images or anything like that. It was on my desktop because I have been scanning all summer since acquiring the scanner and I, with the flick of a key sent it.
Again let me apologize to all that were offended.

Ruddy
On Dec 20, 2005, at 7:16 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Marc,

I am not only "enroiled", I am enraged!

Jerry

Marc James Small wrote:

At 01:29 PM 12/20/05 -0500, you wrote:
I use a microtek 120tf
Its wonderful

Attachment Converted: "c:\temp\ModernP.jpg"

NEVER, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND ATTACHMENTS TO A SUBSCRIPTION
MAILING LIST! This is both a List rule and is also a basic matter of List
courtesy -- you are ramming a massive file down the throats of all List
members when only 5 or 10 want to see the picture.

Post it to a web site and then send the URL to the List so that those who
are interested can look it up. Or offer to send it to those interested.

I am now being deluged with protests from enroiled List members.

Best,

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!