[rollei_list] Re: OT: Light table

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 13:00:12 -0500

Thor -

People are giving these away here in the States... I've received
several and passed them along to my young students. The one I kept is
a four lamp 80 watt Portatrace with beautiful build quality, extremely
even illumination, and enough brightness to blast through even the
darkest densest chromes...

If you have a local chapter of Freecycle where you are, I'd suggest
you give it a try...

Eric Goldstein