[rollei_list] Re: OT: Light table

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:01:44 -0600

At 11:47 AM 1/2/2010, you wrote:

... mine's 110v. You can't find a simple step-down transformer in your neck of the world?
Health, peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576

Agree- when I lived in The Netherlands, step down transformers were available all over the place. I was lucky, working on an electronics (Radio Telescope) project so they just handed me one for our electric blanked. It ran a little hot but I sat it on the ceramic window sill, just outside the curtains, and it lasted for a year, actually failing on the night before we were scheduled to pack for leaving.

DAW