[rollei_list] Re: OT: Light table

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:56:47 -0500

You mean like this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elroustom/4214038369/

It's 5000K Color Correct, not 5200K, and I got it at B&H or Adorama - they're available just about everywhere, and are very affordable. It's made by Porta-Trace, measures 9.75"x12", and comes in handy in the darkroom, but for sorting slides I wish I bought the next size up. I added a piece of 1/4" glass to mine, which makes it easier to clean, and safe to cut on.

Elias

On Dec 26, 2009, at 8:01 AM, Thor Legvold wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a small (A4 sized) light table with correct colour temp (5200K IIRC).

For looking at chromes (mostly 6x6), and looking over B&W negs.

Cheers,
Thor

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org