[rollei_list] Re: News from Braunschweig

  • From: "Jeffrey L. Bromberger" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:22:45 -0500

Please pardon my "novice" stance on this - I really have not been keeping up
on the current state of corporate health for F&H.

> Sinar is offering 6008 cameras
> to be replaced afterwards when the HY6 becomes
> available, they also offer a special price for the
> 6008 if the customer wants this camera as back for the
> HY6.

So, does this mean the death of the 6008?  Items such as film backs and
lenses will cease to be available as they all get replaced by the HY6
system?  What about those of us who forked over close to a bazillion bucks
(figuratively) for a nice 6008 system - trade in programs never seem to be
as nice as they should be...

Guess I should go out and buy batteries and such before the whole world
dries up...

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
jeffrey@xxxxxxxx