[rollei_list] Re: "New" enlarging lens

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:23:21 -0300

2011/2/27 Allan Derickson <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Yes, finding an acceptable space for a darkroom seems to be a common
> problem. Twice now I've tried a "knock-down" arrangement in a bathroom and
> it has been unsatisfactory both times. Now I have it set up permanently in
> the guest bedroom. My wife is not crazy about it but marriage is all about
> compromise, is it not?

Yes, some negotiations could be necessary during  the marriage. I'm
working on some ideas I read in the book "Enlarging" by Jacobson and
L.A. Mannheim to use the enlarger and trays in a bathroom temporarily,
I hope they work in practice. I use a dark bag to load the tank with
film and the washing room to develop my negs, but that room is not
suitable to use like a complete darkroom.