[rollei_list] Re: New List Member & Focus "Glide Pieces"

  • From: Brett Rogers <rogersbretta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:02:11 +1030

Apologies for the delay and thanks to all who have replied.
Happily I have traced a source of the original "Gleitplaettchen" material and
have ordered same. Thus, the conundrum of viable alternatives to replace it has
been avoided.

I'm still pondering the differences between adjusting the rail side play of a
Rolleicord and Rolleiflex. I suppose the solution will become more apparent
after installation and adjustment of the new Gleitplaettchen and following this
the relavant clearances of the rails and carriage will be more accurately
measured.
Best,
Brett