[rollei_list] Re: My Personal Future

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:21:19 -0500

At 10:38 PM 3/23/06 -0500, you wrote:
>Marc:  You may well wish for Carthage to be destroyed but I believe the
>phrase you are looking for is NOLO DIGITARI. Best of luck in your future
>endeavors.Best regards,Aaron
>On Mar 23, 2006, at 7:26 PM, Marc James Small wrote:And I still cannot
>figure out digital stuff.  (Sure, guys:  CARTHAGO DELENDA ESSE and all of

I do not wish to be touched?  Hmm.  Could be!

Thanks for your kind thoughts, Aaron, and I am always here for you -- come
and visit us once we get moved.  I have never heard an oboe solo, to my
memory, but my wife would be entranced to hear such.

Best,

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!