[rollei_list] Re: Meter Testing

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:11:21 -0400

On Monday, 24 August, 2009, at 04:44PM, "Frank Dernie"
<Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I haven't seen a non-digital camera here in Europe for years.
I don't think they are extinct least of ways on my ramblings through paris
Ronchamp for a Corbusier church, and selected parts of Switzerland,
litchenstein and Austria I certainly saw some films cameras still in play.
Nikon, Canon, Olympus and Pentax seemed to be the main contenders. Thats apart
from what I was carrying, which was (because my Rollie has hung up on me again
shutter jammed, film wont move forward...) A Nikon F2, F5 and a D40, A super
Ikonta and Zeis Nettar as well as an OM2 with a 21mm lens.
All the best
Larry Cuffe
The last