[rollei_list] Re: Kodachrome - the truth

  • From: FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:28:08 +0100 (BST)

In the 60s I used mainly agfachrome and a bit of
kodachrome. When I scanned a few a couple of years ago
the kodachrome had hardly faded at all whereas the
Agfa was almost monochrome. The colour recovery
software which came with my Nikon scanner made a
reasonable job of recovering a believably realistic
image so the fading of mine must have followed the
pattern which they had managed to model from other old
agfa slides.
Frank