[rollei_list] Re: Is your Rollei your only camera ?

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:46:32 +0200

Rolleiflex TLR Automat 3,5 75 mm Tessar is my only Rollei for the time being
I love shooting with Rolleiflex and it is always in my bag with a couple og
Leica Ms

Otherwise I have 3 Hasselblads one of wich is a nother of my favorites - a
SWC/M with a super 38 mm Biogon very versitile, A fuji GX 680 and a Linhof
Super Technika (new edition) I also Have som old Leica stuff and a
beautifull Super Ikonta 533/16 and newer Canon EOS wit macro and teles

Currently I go from Minox B 8 x 11 mm to 9 x 12 cm plate camera

I would love to have a camera that can produce a slide or negative of about
24 x 30 CM  with close focus and wide angle

I I was only to have one camera for the rest of my life with only one lens I
would pick one of these three

Leica M6 w. 35 cron - Hasselblad SWCM - Rolleiflex 3,5 75 mm with closeup
attachment filters

This will not help you much Fred but that is just the way it goes when you
ask people like us :-)