[rollei_list] Re: Identify Rolleiflex model?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:12:23 -0300

It is a Rolleiflex 3.5C or E without lightmeter, it is prepared to
receive a lightmeter unit, there are 3.5C or E Xenotar and Planar five
elements 3.5/75 lenses versions with lightmeter or only prepared to
receive a lightmeter, some user added an exposure table or similar to
the viewing/focusing hood, on the sportsfinder cover.The 3.5E is more
known as 3.5C  (C was the factory letter) in Germany mainly and in a
few others European countries, it is more known as 3.5E because it
introduced similar significant improvements with the 2.8E together,
f.e. non coupled built-in lightmeter and automatic DOF indicator. U$S
560 looks a reasonable price for this model if the camera is in very
good condition talking about mechanism, optics and aesthetic general
conditions.

Carlos